BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are some of the homes for sale in the Bronxville area that will be available to view this weekend:
An $88,000 co-operative apartment is for sale at 840 Bronx River Road, Unit 4B. Built in 1925, this 800-square-foot home has one bedroom and one bathroom. The open house is from 1 to 3 p.m., Sunday.
A $1.925 million house is for sale at 40 Hillside Road. Built in 1929, this 4,400-square-foot home has six bedrooms and five bathrooms.
For more information, call Christina Diminno at 914-337-1234.
See these homes and more on our Real Estate page, where you also can find prices of homes recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview