BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are some of the homes for sale in the Bronxville area that will be available to view this weekend:
A $88,000 co-operative is for sale at 840 Bronx River Road, Unit 4B. Built in 1925, this 800-square-foot home has one bedroom and one bathroom. The open house is from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday.
A $1.495 million house is for sale at 149 Midland Ave. Built in 1937, this 3,028-square-foot home has three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half-bath. The open house is from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday.
See these homes and more on our Real Estate page, where you also can find prices of homes recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures