BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are some of the homes for sale in the Bronxville area that will be available to view this weekend:
A $245,000 co-operative is for sale at 54 Sagamore Road, Unit 3F. Built in 1927, this 875-square-foot home has two bedrooms and one bathroom. The open house is from noon to 2 p.m. Sunday.
A $999,000 house is for sale at 15 Governors Road. Built in 1911, this 3,302-square-foot home has four bedrooms, three full bathrooms and one half-bath. The open house is from 1-3 p.m. Sunday.
See these homes and more on our Real Estate page, where you also can find prices of homes recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby