BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- A proposed condominium development in Bronxville has been revitalized thanks to the addition of a new developer, according to Westchester Business Journal.
Connecticut-based Fareri has signed an agreement with the Bronxville village trustees to restore and rebuild on the blighted Kensington Road property that has been vacant for nearly 30 years, the Westchester Business Journal reported.
Fareri will pay between $7 million and $10 million to clean up the area but will be able to assume all of the work permits once secured by the original developer, WCI Communities Inc., Westchester Business Journal said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Barbara Walters Donates $15 Million To Sarah Lawrence In Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Bronxville
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48