BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- A proposed condominium development in Bronxville has been revitalized thanks to the addition of a new developer, according to Westchester Business Journal.
Connecticut-based Fareri has signed an agreement with the Bronxville village trustees to restore and rebuild on the blighted Kensington Road property that has been vacant for nearly 30 years, the Westchester Business Journal reported.
Fareri will pay between $7 million and $10 million to clean up the area but will be able to assume all of the work permits once secured by the original developer, WCI Communities Inc., Westchester Business Journal said.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Häagen-Dazs Unveiling New Nationwide Look In Bronxville
- 3 Flood Mitigation Passes, Synthetic Hayes Field Turf Rejected, In Bronxville
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm