BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- A proposed condominium development in Bronxville has been revitalized thanks to the addition of a new developer, according to Westchester Business Journal.
Connecticut-based Fareri has signed an agreement with the Bronxville village trustees to restore and rebuild on the blighted Kensington Road property that has been vacant for nearly 30 years, the Westchester Business Journal reported.
Fareri will pay between $7 million and $10 million to clean up the area but will be able to assume all of the work permits once secured by the original developer, WCI Communities Inc., Westchester Business Journal said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring