BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- A proposed condominium development in Bronxville has been revitalized thanks to the addition of a new developer, according to Westchester Business Journal.
Connecticut-based Fareri has signed an agreement with the Bronxville village trustees to restore and rebuild on the blighted Kensington Road property that has been vacant for nearly 30 years, the Westchester Business Journal reported.
Fareri will pay between $7 million and $10 million to clean up the area but will be able to assume all of the work permits once secured by the original developer, WCI Communities Inc., Westchester Business Journal said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester