BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- A proposed condominium development in Bronxville has been revitalized thanks to the addition of a new developer, according to Westchester Business Journal.
Connecticut-based Fareri has signed an agreement with the Bronxville village trustees to restore and rebuild on the blighted Kensington Road property that has been vacant for nearly 30 years, the Westchester Business Journal reported.
Fareri will pay between $7 million and $10 million to clean up the area but will be able to assume all of the work permits once secured by the original developer, WCI Communities Inc., Westchester Business Journal said.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 4 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries
- 5 Bronxville's Cain Leaves Oregon To Train At Home