BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Christina "Tina" Raymond, a licensed real estate salesperson with Bronxville-Ley Real Estate in Bronxville, is expanding her reach to the Hamptons real estate market.
Raymond has been a resident of Bronxville since 1995 and has owned a second home in Bridgehampton for more than a decade. It is only natural that she use her knowledge of both areas to benefit her clients.
"The South Fork can be a difficult real estate market to navigate for the uninitiated," Raymond said. She has access to the Hamptons MLS, and an understanding of the culture around listing, selling, showing and renting property in that area. As a trusted advisor to her local clients, Raymond can now easily facilitate the search for a second home purchase or summer rental. Tina's service is seamless and worry-free.
Last year, she became a National Association of Realtors certified Resort and Second Home Specialist. According to NAR, “Realtors who have earned the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification have more experience and training in helping sellers and buyers with their second home sale or search.”
People considering calling the Hamptons home can reach Raymond at 914-320-0285 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager