BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Six more agents with Bronxville-Ley Real Estate in Bronxville have earned the title certified skilled negotiator, bringing the number of Bronxville-Ley agents with this credential to 16.
These agents are among a select group in Westchester County to earn this prestigious certification, and the only ones in the Bronxville market.
The Bronxville-Ley Real Estate agents who have most recently completed the certified skilled negotiator program are: Tina Adams, Amy Dmytryshyn, Rosanne Fluet, Mary Mooney, Jim Parsons and Patty Parsons.
Agents attended an intensive training program, followed by written and practical testing to demonstrate mastery in negotiating skills to earn their certification.
Broker-Owner Leah Caro stated, "In this changing and still challenging real estate market, consumers more than ever rely on their Realtors to help them navigate the complicated process of buying or selling property. Negotiating skills are key to that. These agents have a certified skill that brings extra value to a real estate transaction. Buyers and sellers want to work with agents who have expertise in promoting their interests. These top agents have that.”
Call the agents by calling Bronxville-Ley Real Estate, 914-337-1234.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby