WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Bronxville On Wednesday
- 5 Bronxville's Downtown Turned Into Country Oasis Filled With Halloween Fun