WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys