WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Somers PepsiCo Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train