BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Seven candidates have applied for ballot placement for The Bronxville Committee for Non-Partisan Nomination and Election of School Trustees.
The candidates seeking membership on the NPC are:
District 16: Michelle Meyercord.
District 17: Sara Kenny.
District 18: Alain Sunier.
District 19: David Pasquale.
District 20: Maurice (Tim) Reidy.
District 21: Tara Saridakis.
District 22: Dale Frehse.
Bronxville’s seven election districts each have one three-year term up for election. All terms begin July 1.
A brief biography and statement from each candidate is available on the NPC website.
Voters can cast their electronic ballots at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5VS5DBV.
Residents without computer access may request a hard-copy ballot from Steven Kraemer at 374-4897.
Voting ends at 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 10. Voters must be at least 18 years of age and have been a resident of the village for a minimum of 30 days prior to the election.
As a volunteer organization, the NPC asks each Bronxville household to donate to the NPC to assist in covering costs for website hosting, electronic voting and other costs. Donations can be made by visiting the website or by mailing donations to: NPC, P.O. Box 933, Bronxville, NY 10708
No donation is required to cast a ballot.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring