WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The race for governor is highlighting a decade-long feud between Republican candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and an aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Astorino’s feud is with Larry Schwartz, a man whom Astorino has mentioned in various public appearances and has accused of offenses, both on personal and professional levels, reports the Wall Street Journal.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI