WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The race for governor is highlighting a decade-long feud between Republican candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and an aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Astorino’s feud is with Larry Schwartz, a man whom Astorino has mentioned in various public appearances and has accused of offenses, both on personal and professional levels, reports the Wall Street Journal.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana