WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The race for governor is highlighting a decade-long feud between Republican candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and an aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Astorino’s feud is with Larry Schwartz, a man whom Astorino has mentioned in various public appearances and has accused of offenses, both on personal and professional levels, reports the Wall Street Journal.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Bronxville Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 3 National Weather Service: Bronxville's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester