WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The race for governor is highlighting a decade-long feud between Republican candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and an aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Astorino’s feud is with Larry Schwartz, a man whom Astorino has mentioned in various public appearances and has accused of offenses, both on personal and professional levels, reports the Wall Street Journal.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby