WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Should Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino decide to run against incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo, he will likely be at a significant financial disadvantage, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Cuomo's camp reported raising more than $7 million over the last six months, bringing his campaign war-chest to a total of $33 million, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
While Astorino has yet to give a final decision on running against the governor, his campaign funds sat at approximately $680,000 in early December following his decisive victory over Noam Bramson to retain his position as county executive, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 Statistics Tell The Story At Bronxville Public Library