WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Should Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino decide to run against incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo, he will likely be at a significant financial disadvantage, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Cuomo's camp reported raising more than $7 million over the last six months, bringing his campaign war-chest to a total of $33 million, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
While Astorino has yet to give a final decision on running against the governor, his campaign funds sat at approximately $680,000 in early December following his decisive victory over Noam Bramson to retain his position as county executive, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County