WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Should Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino decide to run against incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo, he will likely be at a significant financial disadvantage, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Cuomo's camp reported raising more than $7 million over the last six months, bringing his campaign war-chest to a total of $33 million, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
While Astorino has yet to give a final decision on running against the governor, his campaign funds sat at approximately $680,000 in early December following his decisive victory over Noam Bramson to retain his position as county executive, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk