WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Should Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino decide to run against incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo, he will likely be at a significant financial disadvantage, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Cuomo's camp reported raising more than $7 million over the last six months, bringing his campaign war-chest to a total of $33 million, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
While Astorino has yet to give a final decision on running against the governor, his campaign funds sat at approximately $680,000 in early December following his decisive victory over Noam Bramson to retain his position as county executive, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
- 1 Parkway Road Bridge Construction Inches Closer To Completion In Bronxville
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 4 Construction Continues On Kensington Road In Bronxville
- 5 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say