WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Should Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino decide to run against incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo, he will likely be at a significant financial disadvantage, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Cuomo's camp reported raising more than $7 million over the last six months, bringing his campaign war-chest to a total of $33 million, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
While Astorino has yet to give a final decision on running against the governor, his campaign funds sat at approximately $680,000 in early December following his decisive victory over Noam Bramson to retain his position as county executive, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member