WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Should Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino decide to run against incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo, he will likely be at a significant financial disadvantage, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Cuomo's camp reported raising more than $7 million over the last six months, bringing his campaign war-chest to a total of $33 million, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
While Astorino has yet to give a final decision on running against the governor, his campaign funds sat at approximately $680,000 in early December following his decisive victory over Noam Bramson to retain his position as county executive, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
- 1 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bronxville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Bronxville Church Ordains Specific Ministry Pastor Mayer