WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Should Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino decide to run against incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo, he will likely be at a significant financial disadvantage, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Cuomo's camp reported raising more than $7 million over the last six months, bringing his campaign war-chest to a total of $33 million, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
While Astorino has yet to give a final decision on running against the governor, his campaign funds sat at approximately $680,000 in early December following his decisive victory over Noam Bramson to retain his position as county executive, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 4 Chapel School First-Grader Alexander Invited To European Golf Championship
- 5 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation