BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers man was arrested and charged with trespassing in a Bronxville hospital, where a family member was receiving treatment, police said.
The incident occurred on Feb. 4, at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave., police said. The man was charged with trespassing for refusing to leave and causing a disturbance, a violation. He was released on $80 bail.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Bronxville
- 4 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 5 Bronxville Students Encouraged To Walk, Don't Drive To School