BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers man was arrested and charged with trespassing in a Bronxville hospital, where a family member was receiving treatment, police said.
The incident occurred on Feb. 4, at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave., police said. The man was charged with trespassing for refusing to leave and causing a disturbance, a violation. He was released on $80 bail.
- 1 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bronxville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 5 Bronxville Church Ordains Specific Ministry Pastor Mayer