BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Yonkers man was arrested and charged with trespassing in a Bronxville hospital, where a family member was receiving treatment, police said.
The incident occurred on Feb. 4, at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave., police said. The man was charged with trespassing for refusing to leave and causing a disturbance, a violation. He was released on $80 bail.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Red Roses, Summer Showers As Bronxville High School Celebrates Graduation
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring