WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers issued 36 tickets between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 12 during a speeding detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County, police officials said.
Troopers issued 18 tickets for speeding and an additional 18 tickets for other vehicle and traffic violations during the detail, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Bronxville Stunned In Sectional Football Playoffs
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd