WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers issued 36 tickets between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 12 during a speeding detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County, police officials said.
Troopers issued 18 tickets for speeding and an additional 18 tickets for other vehicle and traffic violations during the detail, according to State Police.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby