WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers issued 36 tickets between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 12 during a speeding detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County, police officials said.
Troopers issued 18 tickets for speeding and an additional 18 tickets for other vehicle and traffic violations during the detail, according to State Police.
- 1 Bronxville Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 National Weather Service: Bronxville's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester