WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A man charged with driving in the wrong direction and nearly crashing head-on into a police car was intoxicated, according to a report on LoHud.com.
The incident occurred on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway at around 3 a.m., report, and the driver, 40-year-old William Bratton of Nyack, failed a sobriety test and faces a variety of other charges, according to the report.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Bronxville
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer