WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A man charged with driving in the wrong direction and nearly crashing head-on into a police car was intoxicated, according to a report on LoHud.com.
The incident occurred on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway at around 3 a.m., report, and the driver, 40-year-old William Bratton of Nyack, failed a sobriety test and faces a variety of other charges, according to the report.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Bronxville On Wednesday