WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A man charged with driving in the wrong direction and nearly crashing head-on into a police car was intoxicated, according to a report on LoHud.com.
The incident occurred on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway at around 3 a.m., report, and the driver, 40-year-old William Bratton of Nyack, failed a sobriety test and faces a variety of other charges, according to the report.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bronxville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Barbara Walters Donates $15 Million To Sarah Lawrence In Bronxville