BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A teenager from New Rochelle was pulled over while driving in Bronxville and registered a blood alcohol content more than double the legal limit for driving while intoxicated, Bronxville police said.
Edgar Salomon, 18, was stopped about 1:15 a.m. Monday, Sept. 24, on Midland Avenue in his 2004 Audi for erratic driving, police said. He was also cited for failure to signal and unlicensed operation.
Police said he registered a blood alcohol content of 0.17 percent, more than double the limit of 0.08 percent for driving while intoxicated. He was charged with driving while intoxicated, and his car was impounded.
Salomon was released on $250 bail pending his next court appearance.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 Synthetic Surface To Be Installed At Hayes Field In Bronxville
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak