BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A teenager from New Rochelle was pulled over while driving in Bronxville and registered a blood alcohol content more than double the legal limit for driving while intoxicated, Bronxville police said.
Edgar Salomon, 18, was stopped about 1:15 a.m. Monday, Sept. 24, on Midland Avenue in his 2004 Audi for erratic driving, police said. He was also cited for failure to signal and unlicensed operation.
Police said he registered a blood alcohol content of 0.17 percent, more than double the limit of 0.08 percent for driving while intoxicated. He was charged with driving while intoxicated, and his car was impounded.
Salomon was released on $250 bail pending his next court appearance.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report