BRONXVILLE N.Y. ‒ The Bronxville resident arrested Nov. 1 on felony weapons charges is scheduled to appear in Village Court on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 6 p.m.
Randall Cutler, 43, of 10 Westway, was arrested after police were called to a domestic dispute and allegedly found an arsenal of illegal weapons in his bedroom.
Cutler is being represented by Legal Aid of Westchester, said the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report