BRONXVILLE N.Y. ‒ The Bronxville resident arrested Nov. 1 on felony weapons charges is scheduled to appear in Village Court on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 6 p.m.
Randall Cutler, 43, of 10 Westway, was arrested after police were called to a domestic dispute and allegedly found an arsenal of illegal weapons in his bedroom.
Cutler is being represented by Legal Aid of Westchester, said the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway