BRONXVILLE N.Y. ‒ The Bronxville resident arrested Nov. 1 on felony weapons charges is scheduled to appear in Village Court on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 6 p.m.
Randall Cutler, 43, of 10 Westway, was arrested after police were called to a domestic dispute and allegedly found an arsenal of illegal weapons in his bedroom.
Cutler is being represented by Legal Aid of Westchester, said the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby