BRONXVILLE N.Y. ‒ The Bronxville resident arrested Nov. 1 on felony weapons charges is scheduled to appear in Village Court on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 6 p.m.
Randall Cutler, 43, of 10 Westway, was arrested after police were called to a domestic dispute and allegedly found an arsenal of illegal weapons in his bedroom.
Cutler is being represented by Legal Aid of Westchester, said the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Bronxville
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill