BRONXVILLE N.Y. ‒ The Bronxville resident arrested Nov. 1 on felony weapons charges is scheduled to appear in Village Court on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 6 p.m.
Randall Cutler, 43, of 10 Westway, was arrested after police were called to a domestic dispute and allegedly found an arsenal of illegal weapons in his bedroom.
Cutler is being represented by Legal Aid of Westchester, said the Westchester County District Attorney’s office.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries