MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A 38-year-old Mount Vernon firefighter was suspended Thursday, March 13 following an arrest and charges of attacking a pregnant woman, according to a LoHud report.
Charles Clayton was reportedly suspended without pay after the arrest, according to the LoHud report, citing Mount Vernon spokeswoman Shari Harris. Clayton and his wife were arrested and charged with accosting a 32-year-old woman on Wednesday evening in Mount Vernon, according to the report.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, Westchester DA Says