BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of choking a woman at his home on Dec. 4.
William Stewart, 58, was accused of throwing the woman to the floor, straddling her and then choking her at 1:35 a.m. at 106 Kraft Ave.. police said. Stewart was charged with third-degree assault and criminal obstruction of breathing, both misdemeanors.
Stewart was found at the Palmer Lounge on Palmer Avenue, and was placed under arrest. He was released on his own recognizance, and a temporary order of protection for the woman was put into place by the judge.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Bronxville Stunned In Sectional Football Playoffs
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd