BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of choking a woman at his home on Dec. 4.
William Stewart, 58, was accused of throwing the woman to the floor, straddling her and then choking her at 1:35 a.m. at 106 Kraft Ave.. police said. Stewart was charged with third-degree assault and criminal obstruction of breathing, both misdemeanors.
Stewart was found at the Palmer Lounge on Palmer Avenue, and was placed under arrest. He was released on his own recognizance, and a temporary order of protection for the woman was put into place by the judge.
- 1 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bronxville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Bronxville Church Ordains Specific Ministry Pastor Mayer