BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of choking a woman at his home on Dec. 4.
William Stewart, 58, was accused of throwing the woman to the floor, straddling her and then choking her at 1:35 a.m. at 106 Kraft Ave.. police said. Stewart was charged with third-degree assault and criminal obstruction of breathing, both misdemeanors.
Stewart was found at the Palmer Lounge on Palmer Avenue, and was placed under arrest. He was released on his own recognizance, and a temporary order of protection for the woman was put into place by the judge.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI