BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of choking a woman at his home on Dec. 4.
William Stewart, 58, was accused of throwing the woman to the floor, straddling her and then choking her at 1:35 a.m. at 106 Kraft Ave.. police said. Stewart was charged with third-degree assault and criminal obstruction of breathing, both misdemeanors.
Stewart was found at the Palmer Lounge on Palmer Avenue, and was placed under arrest. He was released on his own recognizance, and a temporary order of protection for the woman was put into place by the judge.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday