BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of striking a woman in the face on Sunday, Dec. 16.
Gregory Gilliam, 42, was accused of hitting a 43-year-old woman in the face causing a laceration above her eye and a swollen cheek at 1:18 a.m. at 14 Field Court, police said.
Gilliam was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance pending his court appearance.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby