BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of striking a woman in the face on Sunday, Dec. 16.
Gregory Gilliam, 42, was accused of hitting a 43-year-old woman in the face causing a laceration above her eye and a swollen cheek at 1:18 a.m. at 14 Field Court, police said.
Gilliam was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance pending his court appearance.
- 1 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville's Cain Leaves Oregon To Train At Home
- 4 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police