BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of striking a woman in the face on Sunday, Dec. 16.
Gregory Gilliam, 42, was accused of hitting a 43-year-old woman in the face causing a laceration above her eye and a swollen cheek at 1:18 a.m. at 14 Field Court, police said.
Gilliam was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance pending his court appearance.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash