BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of striking a woman in the face on Sunday, Dec. 16.
Gregory Gilliam, 42, was accused of hitting a 43-year-old woman in the face causing a laceration above her eye and a swollen cheek at 1:18 a.m. at 14 Field Court, police said.
Gilliam was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance pending his court appearance.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men