BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville man was arrested after he was accused of striking a woman in the face on Sunday, Dec. 16.
Gregory Gilliam, 42, was accused of hitting a 43-year-old woman in the face causing a laceration above her eye and a swollen cheek at 1:18 a.m. at 14 Field Court, police said.
Gilliam was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance pending his court appearance.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County