EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Bronxville Police Department has apprehended a suspect in the string of auto larcenies that have been plaguing the village.
According to Police Chief Christopher Satriale, an “individual has been detained” that the department believes is in possession of stolen property. Police officials are currently in the process of determining whose the rightful owner of several items.
Earlier in the week, Satriale warned residents to lock up their vehicles after a string of incidents where everything from GPS units to spare change was stolen from unlocked parked cars.
“The police department has detained an individual that is likely in possession of stolen property,” he said. “We are trying to identify the lawful owner of two pairs of distinctive men’s footwear, an umbrella, as well as some foreign coin.”
Anyone who believes they may be the rightful owner of these missing items should contact the department at (914) 337-0500 or 200 Pondfield Rd.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member