BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Sultana Vallis of Bronxville died Dec, 15. She was 88.
Vallis was born Feb. 19, 1925, to John and Anna (Johnides) Stathis.
Vallis is survived by her husband, John Vallis; children, John Vallis (Dori), Stephanie Vallis and Maryann Schumacher (Jeff); and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, Dec. 19 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 20 at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, New Rochelle. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Holy Trinity Foundation, 10 Mill Road, New Rochelle, NY 10804 914-235-6100.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager