BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Sultana Vallis of Bronxville died Dec, 15. She was 88.
Vallis was born Feb. 19, 1925, to John and Anna (Johnides) Stathis.
Vallis is survived by her husband, John Vallis; children, John Vallis (Dori), Stephanie Vallis and Maryann Schumacher (Jeff); and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, Dec. 19 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 20 at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, New Rochelle. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Holy Trinity Foundation, 10 Mill Road, New Rochelle, NY 10804 914-235-6100.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Closures Continue Thursday, Friday