BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Robert N. Santucci of Bronxville died July 25. He was 47.
Santucci was born Oct. 22, 1966, in White Plains, to Robert F. Santucci and Barbara R. Santucci, longtime residents of Tuckahoe. He attended Eastchester High School and graduated in 1984. He then continued his education at Pace University and graduated in 1988 and had a career as a financial advisor at Morgan Stanley in Purchase.
Santucci is survived by his wife, Lisa Claro; children, Melissa, Nicholas, and Ashlynn; father, Bob; sisters, Kathy Santucci and Karen Santucci (Dominic) Roca; nieces and nephews; brother-in-law, Anthony Claro; sister-in-law, Catherine Bennett (Greg); and in-laws, Terry and Manny Claro of Brewster. He was predeceased by his mother, Barbara.
Calling hours are Monday, July 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, 1311 Mamaroneck Ave, Suite 310, White Plains, NY 10605 "Team Santucci"; donate.lls.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Contractor Takes Over Bronxville HS Auditorium Construction
- 2 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Bronxville