BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Robert N. Santucci of Bronxville died July 25. He was 47.
Santucci was born Oct. 22, 1966, in White Plains, to Robert F. Santucci and Barbara R. Santucci, longtime residents of Tuckahoe. He attended Eastchester High School and graduated in 1984. He then continued his education at Pace University and graduated in 1988 and had a career as a financial advisor at Morgan Stanley in Purchase.
Santucci is survived by his wife, Lisa Claro; children, Melissa, Nicholas, and Ashlynn; father, Bob; sisters, Kathy Santucci and Karen Santucci (Dominic) Roca; nieces and nephews; brother-in-law, Anthony Claro; sister-in-law, Catherine Bennett (Greg); and in-laws, Terry and Manny Claro of Brewster. He was predeceased by his mother, Barbara.
Calling hours are Monday, July 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 29 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, 1311 Mamaroneck Ave, Suite 310, White Plains, NY 10605 "Team Santucci"; donate.lls.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Westchester Residents Are Warned About Massive IRS Phone Scam