BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Patricia Helen Zukowski, a former Bronxville resident, died June 13. She was 85.
She was born Jan. 10, 1929 in Bronxville, the only child of John and Ann Logan Wilson. She graduated from Tuckahoe High School in 1947.
Zukowski moved to Clearwater in 1956. She worked in indexing at the Pinellas County Court House for 33 years, mainly on the night shift.
She was a very talented knitter, enjoyed reading and loved animals. She was predeceased by her parents, her two husbands, Edward Reed Smith and Walter Zukowski, and son-in-law James R. Winne. She is survived by her daughter Pat Smith Winne of Marion County, Arkansas, grandson John L. Terrie (Brandy) and great granddaughter Elizabeth Terrie of Tallahassee.
At her request there will be no funeral. Donations may be made in her name to your local animal shelter. Arrangements were handled by the Sylvan Abbey Funeral Home.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday