BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville native Patricia Helen Zukowski died on Friday, June 13, of complications from a stroke, according to the St. Petersburg Times. She was 85.
Zukowski was born Jan. 10, 1929, in Bronxville and graduated from Tuckahoe High School in 1947 before moving to Clearwater, Fla., the St. Petersburg Times said.
Zukowski is survived by her daughter Pat Smith Winne of Marion County, Arkansas, grandson John L. Terrie (Brandy) and great granddaughter Elizabeth Terrie of Tallahassee, The St. Petersburg Times reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures