BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville native Patricia Helen Zukowski died on Friday, June 13, of complications from a stroke, according to the St. Petersburg Times. She was 85.
Zukowski was born Jan. 10, 1929, in Bronxville and graduated from Tuckahoe High School in 1947 before moving to Clearwater, Fla., the St. Petersburg Times said.
Zukowski is survived by her daughter Pat Smith Winne of Marion County, Arkansas, grandson John L. Terrie (Brandy) and great granddaughter Elizabeth Terrie of Tallahassee, The St. Petersburg Times reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester