BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville native Patricia Helen Zukowski died on Friday, June 13, of complications from a stroke, according to the St. Petersburg Times. She was 85.
Zukowski was born Jan. 10, 1929, in Bronxville and graduated from Tuckahoe High School in 1947 before moving to Clearwater, Fla., the St. Petersburg Times said.
Zukowski is survived by her daughter Pat Smith Winne of Marion County, Arkansas, grandson John L. Terrie (Brandy) and great granddaughter Elizabeth Terrie of Tallahassee, The St. Petersburg Times reported.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three