BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville native Patricia Helen Zukowski died on Friday, June 13, of complications from a stroke, according to the St. Petersburg Times. She was 85.
Zukowski was born Jan. 10, 1929, in Bronxville and graduated from Tuckahoe High School in 1947 before moving to Clearwater, Fla., the St. Petersburg Times said.
Zukowski is survived by her daughter Pat Smith Winne of Marion County, Arkansas, grandson John L. Terrie (Brandy) and great granddaughter Elizabeth Terrie of Tallahassee, The St. Petersburg Times reported.
- 1 Bronxville Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 National Weather Service: Bronxville's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester