BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Michael David "Mike" Dunne of Bronxville and Jensen Beach, Fla., died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 76.
Dunne worked for the New York City Fire Department. He was a 39-year veteran and attained the rank of battalion chief. He was the former president of the FDNY Emerald Society and treasurer of the White Cross Fishing Club.
Dunne is survived by his wife, Margaret; children, Pamela Dunne (Barry) Kravitz, David and Katherine Dunne; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at the Fred H. McGrath & Son Funeral Home, Bronxville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12 at St. Joseph's Church, Bronxville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Dunne’s honor to: FDNY Holy Name Society Scholarship Fund, 4 Maple Drive, New Hyde Park, NY 11040, Attn: Joseph Bryant.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures