BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Michael David "Mike" Dunne of Bronxville and Jensen Beach, Fla., died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 76.
Dunne worked for the New York City Fire Department. He was a 39-year veteran and attained the rank of battalion chief. He was the former president of the FDNY Emerald Society and treasurer of the White Cross Fishing Club.
Dunne is survived by his wife, Margaret; children, Pamela Dunne (Barry) Kravitz, David and Katherine Dunne; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at the Fred H. McGrath & Son Funeral Home, Bronxville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12 at St. Joseph's Church, Bronxville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Dunne’s honor to: FDNY Holy Name Society Scholarship Fund, 4 Maple Drive, New Hyde Park, NY 11040, Attn: Joseph Bryant.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday