BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Michael David "Mike" Dunne of Bronxville and Jensen Beach, Fla., died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 76.
Dunne worked for the New York City Fire Department. He was a 39-year veteran and attained the rank of battalion chief. He was the former president of the FDNY Emerald Society and treasurer of the White Cross Fishing Club.
Dunne is survived by his wife, Margaret; children, Pamela Dunne (Barry) Kravitz, David and Katherine Dunne; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at the Fred H. McGrath & Son Funeral Home, Bronxville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12 at St. Joseph's Church, Bronxville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Dunne’s honor to: FDNY Holy Name Society Scholarship Fund, 4 Maple Drive, New Hyde Park, NY 11040, Attn: Joseph Bryant.
- 1 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 New Bronxville Construction Blends In Well With Older Neighborhood
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bronxville