BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Michael David "Mike" Dunne of Bronxville and Jensen Beach, Fla., died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 76.
Dunne worked for the New York City Fire Department. He was a 39-year veteran and attained the rank of battalion chief. He was the former president of the FDNY Emerald Society and treasurer of the White Cross Fishing Club.
Dunne is survived by his wife, Margaret; children, Pamela Dunne (Barry) Kravitz, David and Katherine Dunne; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at the Fred H. McGrath & Son Funeral Home, Bronxville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12 at St. Joseph's Church, Bronxville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Dunne’s honor to: FDNY Holy Name Society Scholarship Fund, 4 Maple Drive, New Hyde Park, NY 11040, Attn: Joseph Bryant.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Police Search For Suspects In Bronxville Home Break-in
- 4 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 5 Chapel School First-Grader Alexander Invited To European Golf Championship