BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Jack Riehm, longtime resident of Bronxville died Feb. 18 of natural causes in Tucson, Ariz. He was 63.
Riehm was a graduate of Bronxville High School. and attended Schreiner College in Texas and Fordham University. He was the longtime manager of Parkway Liquors. In 2006, he followed his parents to Tucson to care for them.
He was preceded in death by his father, Jack Riehm, Sr. He is survived by his mother Doris Riehm and three sisters, Susan Riehm Braden, Sandra Riehm Shepard, and Elizabeth Riehm Ganin.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville Students Encouraged To Walk, Don't Drive To School