BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Harmin V. Wood, a longtime resident of Bronxville, died on Tuesday, March 4 in Monaco. He was 78.
Wood was born in New York City and resided in Bronxville and Stonington, Conn. He attended St. Paul’s School in New Hampshire as well as Cornell University. He was a reinsurance executive in Manhattan prior to retiring to Europe.
He is survived by his former wife Ann; daughter Phyllis; son Tad (Harmin Jr.); brother Franklin; sister Mary Visscher Wood and five grandchildren.
His remains will be committed to the Mediterranean Sea. A memorial service will be held in his honor at St. Anne’s, Annapolis, Md. on April 26 at 3 p.m. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to JDRF (825 Hammonds Ferry Road, Suite H, Linthicum, MD 21090).
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Bronxville On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Celebrate Thanksgiving At These Bronxville Businesses