BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Harmin V. Wood, a longtime resident of Bronxville, died on Tuesday, March 4 in Monaco. He was 78.
Wood was born in New York City and resided in Bronxville and Stonington, Conn. He attended St. Paul’s School in New Hampshire as well as Cornell University. He was a reinsurance executive in Manhattan prior to retiring to Europe.
He is survived by his former wife Ann; daughter Phyllis; son Tad (Harmin Jr.); brother Franklin; sister Mary Visscher Wood and five grandchildren.
His remains will be committed to the Mediterranean Sea. A memorial service will be held in his honor at St. Anne’s, Annapolis, Md. on April 26 at 3 p.m. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to JDRF (825 Hammonds Ferry Road, Suite H, Linthicum, MD 21090).
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Red Roses, Summer Showers As Bronxville High School Celebrates Graduation