WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - The Greenburgh Hebrew Center of Dobbs Ferry has partnered with White Plains Hospital to host its annual Blood Drive on Sunday, Feb. 2.
The drive will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Greenburgh Hebrew Center, 515 Broadway, Dobbs Ferry.
All eligible donors, 16 years old and over are welcome to participate. Donors under the age of 18 must have parental consent. Potential donors can make an appointment by emailing email@example.com. Walk-ins are welcome too. Please remember to bring identification.
Refreshments will be offered for all eligible donors once they have completed their donation.
The White Plains Hospital Blood Bank is coordinating this blood drive and is available at 914-681-1056 to answer any questions regarding eligibility.
“Giving blood is a great way for your organization, business, or House of Worship to make a positive contribution to the community. Our team of professionals are always happy to come out to your location and help you organize and perform an on-site blood drive such as this one,” said Jodi Creed, BS, BB (ASCP), Blood Donor Recruitment Coordinator at White Plains Hospital.
For additional information, please call the synagogue office at 914-693-4260. For directions check the web site at www.g-h-c.org.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Bronxville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'