EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Want to stay around town this weekend? Here are a few events in the area.
Saturday, February 4
- The Bronxville Library presents the foreign film "Father of My Children" at 2:30 p.m.
- The Eastchester Library presents a mini book sale at 10:00 a.m.
- Sarah Lawrence College will host the Nueva Luz Photo Exhibit at the Barbara Walters Gallery at 1 Mead Way in Bronxville. The exhibit will include photography by Max Aguilera-Hellweg, Lola Flash, Frank Gimpaya, Bonnie Portelance, Justine Reyes and Jane Tam.
Sunday, February 5
- The Summer Day Camp at Concordia College will hold an open house at 2:00 p.m. at the Schoenfeld Campus Center.
- Pulitzer Prize winning author Robert Massie will speak about his book, "Catherine the Great, Portrait of a Woman." The event will be held at the Sommer Center for Worship and Performing Arts on the campus of Concordia College at 3 p.m. Admission is free and a reception will follow.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.