WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud