WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead