EASTCHESTER, N.Y. Each week, local boards, many comprised of volunteers, meet to review issues and recommend policy in the Town of Eastchester and its villages, Tuckahoe and Bronxville.
If you are interested in seeing how these boards work, or have an issue you would like to bring to their attention, below is a list of meetings held in Eastchester, Bronxville and Tuckahoe for the week of Monday, March 5 through March 11 .
Monday, March 5
- The Tuckahoe Village Board will meet at 8 p.m. at village hall.
Tuesday, March 6
- The Eastchester Architectural Review Board Sign Review will meet at 11 a.m. at town hall.
- The Eastchester Town Board will meet at 7 p.m. at town hall.
- The Tuckahoe Planning Board will meet for a work session at 7 p.m. at village hall.
Wednesday, March 7
- The Lake Isle Advisory Board will meet at 7 p.m. at town hall.
- The Tuckahoe Environmental Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.