BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The Bronxville Chamber of will continue the village-wide day of savings at the annual sidewalk sale on Saturday.
Festivities began on Friday with a slew of bargains at shops throughout the village.
On Saturday, there will be even more merchandise for sale, plus a street fair on Park Place that will have fun for everyone in the family.
Vehicular traffic will be closed around Park Place from 12 to 5 p.m. for the fair, which will feature food, children’s activities and vendors. There will be free parking available in the Kraft and Garden Avenue lots and in the metered spots on Parkway Road.
The Bronxville Chamber of Commerce will have a table on Park Place on Saturday with a complete directory of specials, free face painting, eco-friendly bags and coupons. Several Bronxville merchants are featuring sales in the spirit of the sidewalk sale. Below is a sampling of what shoppers can expect in the village this weekend.
- Officials from Blow and Beyond , an upcoming blow-dry bar, will be greeting residents outside of their future location on Cedar Street.
- Bronxville Jewelers will have 50 percent off al sterling silver and 25 percent off all in-store purchases.
- ERA Insite Realty Services will have face painting balloons and refreshments for children on Kraft Avenue.
- Fiersons will have discounts ranging between 20 and 70 percent off on all products.
- Green Wood Mart will feature a variety of unusual orchids for less than $35 on Cedar Street.
- Outdoor goods at J. McLaughlin will be on deep discounts of up to 60 percent.
- SF Express is offering 15 percent off all perishable goods through the weekend.
- Weezie D Ladies Boutique is offering 20 percent off the entire store, a $3 accessories table and free popcorn.
Visit the Bronxville Chamber of Commerce website for more information on the Sidewalk Sale.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.