EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – A blown transformer in Eastchester will have some residents without electrical power for a few hours on Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Transformer repairs are currently under way near Concordia College at the intersection of Greenfield and Tanglewylde Avenues, leading to a temporary power outage in surrounding neighborhoods.
As of 4:30 p.m., Con Edison officials estimated that repairs may take up to three hours. It is unknown how many Con Edison customers will be affected by outages.
- 1 Häagen-Dazs Unveiling New Nationwide Look In Bronxville
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bronxville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Flood Mitigation Passes, Synthetic Hayes Field Turf Rejected, In Bronxville
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bronxville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bronxville