PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart over the crash that killed a Peekskill comedian and put him and other members of his entourage in the hospital, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The lawsuit claims negligence on Walmart's part relating to the June 7 accident, according to the report.
Comedian James “Jimmy Mack” McNair, 62, was killed in the accident. He was a well-known resident of Peekskill who gave back to his community, as described in a story previously published by The Daily Voice.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Bronxville On Wednesday