WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A six-month sting operation involving police from Greenburgh, Yonkers, White Plains and Rye Brook led to the arrest of 28 people in Westchester and Rockland Counties on prostitution and promotion of prostitution charges in connection with the Super Bowl, according to LoHud.com.
In addition to the arrests, 16 underage prostitutes ages 13 to 17 were reportedly rescued. Some had been reported missing by their families, according to the article.
The names, ages and home towns of the people under arrest have yet to be released due to the early stage of the case, according to the article.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Bronxville
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill