BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Bronxville on Thursday night into Friday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo declared a state of emergency, closing Interstate 84 and Interstate 87 due to the storm.
- The Bronxville High School curriculum will have a different look in the next academic school year.
- Yonkers resident and "Bronx Tale" star Lillo Brancato Jr., 37, has been released on parole after spending eight years in prison for attempted burglary, according to the N.Y. Daily News.
- 1 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana