YONKERS, N.Y. – Here is a list of gas supplies at stations in Yonkers. Several stations were unreachable, and projections of upcoming gas shipments are estimates.
- Country Club Gulf at Tuckahoe Road and Salisbury Road has gas. A shipment came in today. The lines stretches almost into Tuckahoe but the proprietor said as long as you’re in line, you’ll get gas.
- Mobil on Yonkers Ave. off Midland Ave. has gas. A shipment came in this morning. Gas should last for a better part of the day.
- 76 at McLean Ave. and Kimball Ave. just ran out of gas. They are expecting another shipment today or tomorrow.
- Getty on Saw Mill River Road and Dunbar St. does not have gas. They don’t know when the next shipment is.
- Lukoil on Central Park Ave. and Shaefer Ave. does not have gas. They're expecting a delivery Monday.
- BP on Yonkers Ave. and Walnut St. does not have gas. They are expecting a shipment Saturday.
- Shell on Nepperhan Ave. and Ashburton Ave. does not have gas.They don’t know when the next shipment is.
- Mobil on Kimball Ave. and Midland Ave. does not have gas. They might receive a shipment Saturday.
- Gas station with 12 pumps on the New York State Thruway, just south of Jackson Ave and north of Yonkers toll booths, has gas and long lines.
In addition, Justyna Bielecki posted on The Yonkers Daily Voice Facebook page around 11:30 this morning that a station at Executive Blvd in Yonkers has gas "but the wait is over an hour long."
Use the comment section below or The Yonkers Daily Voice Facebook page to let us know the status of gas stations in your neighborhood.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.