BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- Bronxville Metro-North riders will see reduced commute time because of recently completed construction on a stretch of railroad in the Bronx.
- Bronxville teen track and field sensation Mary Cain will compete in the 800-meter race at the Millrose Games at New York’s Armory Track & Field Center.
- Dr. George W. Brooks of Bronxville , a general surgeon at Lawrence Hospital died Dec. 17. He was 95.
- Westchester shoppers were warned to check credit and debit accounts for purchases made at Target because of a data breach.
- There were several accidents reported on the Saw Mill River Parkway causing traffic delays on Interstate 684.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.