BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- Bronxville Metro-North riders will see reduced commute time because of recently completed construction on a stretch of railroad in the Bronx.
- Bronxville teen track and field sensation Mary Cain will compete in the 800-meter race at the Millrose Games at New York’s Armory Track & Field Center.
- Dr. George W. Brooks of Bronxville, a general surgeon at Lawrence Hospital died Dec. 17. He was 95.
- Westchester shoppers were warned to check credit and debit accounts for purchases made at Target because of a data breach.
- There were several accidents reported on the Saw Mill River Parkway causing traffic delays on Interstate 684.