SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There will be an extended lane closure on the northbound Bronx River Parkway this week, as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge Project on Thursday and Friday.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on each day, the right lane of the parkway will be closed between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while workers survey the location.
Motorists are advised to find alternative routes to avoid delays during the work. For more information, contact the county Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Crane Road Bridge Demolition To Cause Late Night Noise in Bronxville
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence