SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There will be an extended lane closure on the northbound Bronx River Parkway this week, as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge Project on Thursday and Friday.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on each day, the right lane of the parkway will be closed between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while workers survey the location.
Motorists are advised to find alternative routes to avoid delays during the work. For more information, contact the county Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries