WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - A local newspaper sparked a national debate this week when it published the names and addresses of all legal gun owners in Westchester County, in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., elementary school shooting and ensuing gun control debate. Do you think gun ownership information should be public information? Sign in to take our poll and tell us what you think.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby