BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville last week:
- Lawrence Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital established new partnership aimed at enhancing care and lowering health-care costs for residents of Bronxville and surrounding communities in Westchester County.
- Daily Voice CEO and Founder Carll Tucker was honored as the Innovator of the Year at Pace University's Spirit Of Pace Awards.
- Patricia MacLea Coombs, Bronxville native, died on June 30. She was 78.
- A fire in New Rochelle house leaves five adults and an infant homeless.
- New Bronxville village administrator, James Palmer, was honored as he left his Mount Kisco post.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday