BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville last week:
- Lawrence Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital established new partnership aimed at enhancing care and lowering health-care costs for residents of Bronxville and surrounding communities in Westchester County.
- Daily Voice CEO and Founder Carll Tucker was honored as the Innovator of the Year at Pace University's Spirit Of Pace Awards.
- Patricia MacLea Coombs, Bronxville native, died on June 30. She was 78.
- A fire in New Rochelle house leaves five adults and an infant homeless.
- New Bronxville village administrator, James Palmer, was honored as he left his Mount Kisco post.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys