BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- With Patricia Murray tabbed as the newest principal of the Bronxville Elementary School, the Board of Education has been hard at work putting together a team around her that will lead the school moving forward .
- After a brief search that began in February, the Bronxville Board of Trustees has named Mount Kisco Village Manager James Palmer as the new village administrator.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines .
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute in their New Canaan home Saturday evening .
- NYPD Officer Brendan Cronin, a Yonkers resident, is in custody at the Pelham Village Police Department after allegedly shooting a 47-year-old New Rochelle resident on Tuesday night while off duty, Pelham Village Chief of Police Joseph Benefico said at a press conference on Wednesday afternoon .