BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville last week:
- Bronxville's Katharine Outcalt was named president of the Community Fund of Bronxville, Eastchester and Tuckahoe
- A Mamaroneck mother pleads guilty to smothering her four-year-old son to death.
- Bronxville ranked as the safest town in New York by home security vendor Safe Choice Security.
- Five suspects were indicted on charges stemming from an identity theft ring that involved three Westchester banks.
- Home Depot credit card breach might affect Westchester customers.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.