BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- Bronxville’s Hannah Taylor-D’Ambrosio, a 16-year-old Loyola student, completed the Disney World Princess Half Marathon donned in a Cinderella costume.
- U.S. Senators Chuck Schumer and Richard Blumenthal reacted to the death of a Metro-North worker James Romansoff from Yonkers, sending condolences to the family.
- Dr. Paula Brignoni Blume, a Bronxville resident, joined Greenwich Hospital in the department of obstetrics/gynecology.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir