BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- Bronxville’s Hannah Taylor-D’Ambrosio, a 16-year-old Loyola student, completed the Disney World Princess Half Marathon donned in a Cinderella costume.
- U.S. Senators Chuck Schumer and Richard Blumenthal reacted to the death of a Metro-North worker James Romansoff from Yonkers, sending condolences to the family.
- Dr. Paula Brignoni Blume, a Bronxville resident, joined Greenwich Hospital in the department of obstetrics/gynecology.
- 1 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash