BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- Bronxville’s Hannah Taylor-D’Ambrosio, a 16-year-old Loyola student, completed the Disney World Princess Half Marathon donned in a Cinderella costume.
- U.S. Senators Chuck Schumer and Richard Blumenthal reacted to the death of a Metro-North worker James Romansoff from Yonkers, sending condolences to the family.
- Dr. Paula Brignoni Blume, a Bronxville resident, joined Greenwich Hospital in the department of obstetrics/gynecology.
- 1 Parkway Road Bridge Construction Inches Closer To Completion In Bronxville
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 4 Construction Continues On Kensington Road In Bronxville
- 5 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say