BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville last week:
- Youth members of Habitat for Humanity of Westchester raised money for Veterans' home at St. Joseph's in Bronxville.
- Jean Chatzky , financial editor for NBC, will serve as the keynote speaker at 914INC's Women in Business Awards luncheon.
- Bronxville and Tuckahoe teachers collaborated on the use of technology in the classroom.
- Ridgefield lawyer , who practiced law in Bronxville, pleaded guilty Tuesday in federal court to filing a false tax return.
- A body found in Chappaqua's Glazier Preserve is believed to be that of an Armonk man Miles Applebaum who went missing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.