EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An Eastchester Department of Public Works employee was killed when he was crushed by a sanitation truck on Monday, Oct. 7, according to LoHud.com.
Nicholas Farella, 42, was standing on the back of a sanitation truck on Water Street when the truck backed into a telephone poll, wedging Farella between the truck and the poll, LoHud reported.
Farella was rushed to Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx where he died in surgery as a result of his injuries. Police are still investigating the incident, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three