EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An Eastchester Department of Public Works employee was killed when he was crushed by a sanitation truck on Monday, Oct. 7, according to LoHud.com.
Nicholas Farella, 42, was standing on the back of a sanitation truck on Water Street when the truck backed into a telephone poll, wedging Farella between the truck and the poll, LoHud reported.
Farella was rushed to Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx where he died in surgery as a result of his injuries. Police are still investigating the incident, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Open Houses In Bronxville This Weekend
- 4 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 5 Film, TV Productions Add $18M To Westchester's Economy