EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Police arrested a teenager Tuesday after driving his car into the Hudson River News 12 Westchester reports.
Chris Bujaj, 17, of Eastchester, was driving a friend’s car around 2:00 a.m. June 3 when he couldn’t make the turn at Beach Road due to speeding. The car then went over the sea wall and into the river, according to the report.
Bujaj has been charged with reckless driving. He was not injured in the accident.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Bronxville On Wednesday
- 5 Bronxville's Downtown Turned Into Country Oasis Filled With Halloween Fun