EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Police arrested a teenager Tuesday after driving his car into the Hudson River News 12 Westchester reports.
Chris Bujaj, 17, of Eastchester, was driving a friend’s car around 2:00 a.m. June 3 when he couldn’t make the turn at Beach Road due to speeding. The car then went over the sea wall and into the river, according to the report.
Bujaj has been charged with reckless driving. He was not injured in the accident.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester
- 5 Friends Of Bronxville Library Announce Winners Of Poetry Contest