EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Police arrested a teenager Tuesday after driving his car into the Hudson River News 12 Westchester reports.
Chris Bujaj, 17, of Eastchester, was driving a friend’s car around 2:00 a.m. June 3 when he couldn’t make the turn at Beach Road due to speeding. The car then went over the sea wall and into the river, according to the report.
Bujaj has been charged with reckless driving. He was not injured in the accident.
- 1 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville's Cain Leaves Oregon To Train At Home
- 4 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police