EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Police arrested a teenager Tuesday after driving his car into the Hudson River News 12 Westchester reports.
Chris Bujaj, 17, of Eastchester, was driving a friend’s car around 2:00 a.m. June 3 when he couldn’t make the turn at Beach Road due to speeding. The car then went over the sea wall and into the river, according to the report.
Bujaj has been charged with reckless driving. He was not injured in the accident.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville