BRONXVILLE, N.Y. ‒ The second half of Bronxville's village and school property tax payments are due Monday, Dec. 31, by 4 p.m.
Payments must be received in Village Hall, and checks should be made payable to the Village of Bronxville, with your bill number referenced. Payments received after Monday are subject to a 5 percent penalty.
If you have questions, or you need to obtain a copy of your tax bill, call Kate Fitzpatrick at 914-337-6500 .
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Parkway Road Bridge Project Stalled In Bronxville
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Bronxville