BRONXVILLE, N.Y. ‒ The second half of Bronxville's village and school property tax payments are due Monday, Dec. 31, by 4 p.m.
Payments must be received in Village Hall, and checks should be made payable to the Village of Bronxville, with your bill number referenced. Payments received after Monday are subject to a 5 percent penalty.
If you have questions, or you need to obtain a copy of your tax bill, call Kate Fitzpatrick at 914-337-6500 .
- 1 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 New Bronxville Construction Blends In Well With Older Neighborhood
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night