BRONXVILLE, N.Y. ‒ The second half of Bronxville's village and school property tax payments are due Monday, Dec. 31, by 4 p.m.
Payments must be received in Village Hall, and checks should be made payable to the Village of Bronxville, with your bill number referenced. Payments received after Monday are subject to a 5 percent penalty.
If you have questions, or you need to obtain a copy of your tax bill, call Kate Fitzpatrick at 914-337-6500 .
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire