BRONXVILLE, N.Y. ‒ The second half of Bronxville's village and school property tax payments are due Monday, Dec. 31, by 4 p.m.
Payments must be received in Village Hall, and checks should be made payable to the Village of Bronxville, with your bill number referenced. Payments received after Monday are subject to a 5 percent penalty.
If you have questions, or you need to obtain a copy of your tax bill, call Kate Fitzpatrick at 914-337-6500 .
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation