BRONXVILLE, N.Y. ‒ The second half of Bronxville's village and school property tax payments are due Monday, Dec. 31, by 4 p.m.
Payments must be received in Village Hall, and checks should be made payable to the Village of Bronxville, with your bill number referenced. Payments received after Monday are subject to a 5 percent penalty.
If you have questions, or you need to obtain a copy of your tax bill, call Kate Fitzpatrick at 914-337-6500 .
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts
- 5 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA