BRONXVILLE, N.Y. ‒ The second half of Bronxville's village and school property tax payments are due Monday, Dec. 31, by 4 p.m.
Payments must be received in Village Hall, and checks should be made payable to the Village of Bronxville, with your bill number referenced. Payments received after Monday are subject to a 5 percent penalty.
If you have questions, or you need to obtain a copy of your tax bill, call Kate Fitzpatrick at 914-337-6500 .
- 1 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bronxville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Bronxville Church Ordains Specific Ministry Pastor Mayer