BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School received the Stanley J. Kramer Spirit Award from the Lutheran Schools Association during the organization’s annual dinner in Maspeth, N.Y., on May 14.
The Chapel School was chosen for its focus on ministry, care of its students and its innovative programs.
“It is fitting that our theme for this school year is 'team' since everyone is responsible for this achievement,” said James Dhyne, principal of The Chapel School.
Faculty and staff of The Chapel School were also recognized for their service and years of dedication. Sharon Peterson was recognized for 40 years with the school, Mimi Blanco was recognized for her 35 years, Katie Vogt for 10 years, Maura Condolff for five years and Megan Shaw for five years.
The Chapel School has been serving the Westchester/Bronx community since 1947.
For more information about The Chapel School and its programs, call 337-3202 or visit the Chapel School website.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Closures Continue Thursday, Friday