BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville Village Hall will close at noon on Tuesday due to the snowstorm.
Parking enforcement will be suspended in the village at noon. Permission for overnight parking on village streets will not be granted on Tuesday evening to facilitate snow removal.
- 1 Bronxville Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 National Weather Service: Bronxville's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts