BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville Village Hall will close at noon on Tuesday due to the snowstorm.
Parking enforcement will be suspended in the village at noon. Permission for overnight parking on village streets will not be granted on Tuesday evening to facilitate snow removal.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Has Closures In Scarsdale, White Plains, Greenburgh