BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville Village Hall will close at noon on Tuesday due to the snowstorm.
Parking enforcement will be suspended in the village at noon. Permission for overnight parking on village streets will not be granted on Tuesday evening to facilitate snow removal.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk