BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville Village Hall will close at noon on Tuesday due to the snowstorm.
Parking enforcement will be suspended in the village at noon. Permission for overnight parking on village streets will not be granted on Tuesday evening to facilitate snow removal.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby